Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Shared Bathroom Woes

This post might be a little TMI if you dislike potty-related content. You’ve been warned.

My husband [26M] and I [26F] have lived together for over three years now. When we first moved in together, we had a 2 bathroom apartment. So basically, we had our own bathrooms and it was great. We have since down-sized and we now share a bathroom. I didn’t think twice about it. No biggie, right?

Here’s where the TMI part comes in. Both of us have IBS. IBS can be frequent and messy. I totally get that. But here’s what I don’t get— anytime I have a BM that leaves anything behind which a second flush can’t take care of, I whip out the toilet brush and clean it then and there. Apparently this is a completely foreign concept to my husband?? I go to our bathroom and there are poop stains in our toilet bowl ALL. THE. TIME.

I finally decided to bring this up to him. He understood where I was coming from. I explained to him that when I make a mess, I clean it up, and I would appreciate it if he would do the same. He said it was just something that he never thought to do.

Now, here’s the truly baffling part. He says to me, “Just tell me when you want me to clean it and I will.”

*Blink. Blink. *

WHAT???

So, Reddit, am I completely in the wrong here for being mystified that my husband wants me to TELL HIM when he has left a s*** stain in our shared toilet so he can clean it up? Am I missing something here? Should I just take the win that he’s finally cleaning up his fair share of the toilet messes?

TL;DR - My husband leaves behind poop stains in our shared toilet and wants me to tell him when to clean the it. I don’t understand not realizing you’re leaving behind a dirty toilet and needing to be told you should clean it.



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 08:27PM by emmyv23 https://ift.tt/2YcWOJA
Shared Bathroom Woes Shared Bathroom Woes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.