Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F22) feel like my stepdad(M46) tries to compete with me

I (F22)really think my stepdad(M 46)hates me for some reason and I have never done anything to make him treat me the way he does. He constantly talks bad about me and to me. So like last month my mom(F44) cut her finger open really bad and had to get taken to the hospital for it (at 3am) and she asked me to take her because I was up. The next day he was pissed because I was the one who took her instead of her waking him up. And ever since then it’s been down hill.

Then yesterday my moms car broke down at the gas station and there was a stranger who was helping her (he was tweaking) but she called me to let me know she was stuck there so me, my sister(F20) and my boyfriend(M21) went up there to stay with her Incase something happened. My stepdad finally got off work after an hour and a half of us being up there, my step dad had told my sister for us to go pick up dinner for my step siblings who were at the house. She said that after we dropped the food off we would come back up to the gas station because I wanted to. And then he said “oh I didn’t realize j____n was her husband” all rude because I wanted to make sure my mom was safe. Then today I ask my mom about it and she said he sees me as competition. Like wtf, it’s so messed up. I don’t even know what to do about it. He doesn’t treat my sister the way he treats me and it’s really making my mental health even worse. I wish he would treat me better. I know he would he much happier if I just left. Maybe I should. Ugh sorry for the long vent. Anyone have any advice?

Tl;DR: my step dad tries to compete with me and I don’t know why or what to do.



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 11:07AM by horror_chick2 https://ift.tt/3kMlkJO
I (F22) feel like my stepdad(M46) tries to compete with me I (F22) feel like my stepdad(M46) tries to compete with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.