Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend says I’m not empathetic and I’m being selfish?...

My girlfriend (F28) and I (M30) have been living together for 3 months my gf is 5 min away from her job walking distance. She is a hospital social worker and I drive 40 minutes. She feels as though we don’t live in a fairly safe neighborhood where I disagree. She asks me to come pick her up from work whether I walk or drive to go get her, I get home @ 545. She works a stressful job and usually stays late and doesn’t get paid for it.we both work 9-5 but she will leave anywhere from 730 to even 930. I have no problem picking her up since it makes her feel safe however she asks me to come get her and is never ready to leave and I usually wait 30 minutes for her outside . I’ve expressed on numerous occasions to be outside and waiting for me but she always has an excuse as to why and how stressful her job is sometimes. I’ve even waited 2 hours for her to come outside and she apologizes and just expects me to get over it she did it again yesterday and we argued and she said that I’m not empathetic and it’s not her fault. But isn’t it am I being to rough or stubborn.

Tdlr girlfriend asks me to pick her up from and makes me wait anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours and gets mad when I complain and says I’m not empathetic.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 08:56AM by Naruffykurosano https://ift.tt/3B18k9c
Girlfriend says I’m not empathetic and I’m being selfish?... Girlfriend says I’m not empathetic and I’m being selfish?... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.