Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28f) boyfriend (28m) of 8 months won’t tell his family about me

My boyfriend and I come from different cultural backgrounds (he is Indian, I am white), so I know this is a big part of it, but I’m having a hard time understanding. We have been getting more serious as he has met nearly my entire family, gone on vacation with my siblings, etc.

I have met 2 of his cousins and FaceTimed his close friends (they live in India), but his immediate family and most of his extended family don’t know I exist.

Is this common in Indian families or should I be concerned?

TL;DR Boyfriend from different cultural background won’t tell his family about me



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 04:52AM by Party_Management9853 https://ift.tt/39QAWpx
My (28f) boyfriend (28m) of 8 months won’t tell his family about me My (28f) boyfriend (28m) of 8 months won’t tell his family about me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.