Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my gf (21F) came out to me(21M) while drunk. Do I do anything about it?

We’ve been together since our late teens. She’s not much of a drinker so when she does drink, she gets intoxicated pretty quickly as her alcohol tolerance is pretty much nonexistent.

We were having a few drinks with friends and watching tv. I was a bit tipsy but still coherent as I know what was going on around me and I knew what I was saying/doing. My girlfriend on the other hand was gone lol. We were watching tv and one of the main characters just so happens to be played by a beautiful actress.

This is when my girlfriend starts to (loudly) compliment the woman on the tv. Talking about how she’s so beautiful, how her outfit is amazing, etc. It doesn’t bother me as I know girls compliment each other. Then my buddy jokingly asks my girlfriend if she think the character is hot.

My girlfriend glances over to me before turning to my friend and saying, “I have a boyfriend. I don’t think I’m allowed to answer that.” Our friends find this funny while I’m confused. I reassure her that I won’t get mad if she thinks the actress is attractive. My girlfriend goes into a giggling fit before saying, “Ok she’s cute. Girls are so pretty, perfect even. Don’t you just love it when they exist?” She’s being all giggly and googly-eyed, while my drunk friends are laughing their asses off. I brush it off but continue to ask questions. I asked, “What makes girls so perfect?” She looks at me shock and says, “Come on, babe you’re into girls. You should know. They’re amazing, they have nice hair, soft skin, beautiful lips. I’m trying to be respectful but boobs are awesome.They’re perfect.” My friends keep on laughing and I start to feel odd/uncomfortable.

The hangout ends early (unrelated to this and everyone had a DD) and it’s just me and my girlfriend. I’m still a bit tipsy and my girlfriend is still gone. I ask the big question and ask if she’s gay. She laughs and says, “Babe I wouldn’t be with you if I was.” I rephrase to ask if she’s bi or pan. She’s quiet and simply stares at me for a moment before replying. “I mean, girls are cute but I love you and only you.” I smile in relief but continue to ask questions.

I bluntly ask what her sexuality is and she answered, “I don’t really care about gender you know, if someone’s cute and I like them then they’re cute and I like them. But you’re the only person I need.” I ask more questions. From what I recall, she had an online girlfriend back in middle school but her mom made them break up. She’s never kissed a girl and I asked if she would like to kiss one, she said, “No. you’re the only person I want to kiss.” I guess I’m partly relieved that she’s not looking to explore that part of her but I’m also wondering if she’s been suppressing herself of her sexual orientation the last 5 years we’ve been together. I ask why she didn’t tell me and she says she didnt know how I would feel about it so she never said anything to anyone about her sexual orientation

Fast forward to today, I’m fully sober as my girlfriend is too. She thankfully doesn’t have a hangover. I ask if she remembers anything from last night and she doesn’t. I don’t know what to do with the information she gave me last night.

TLDR: I think my gf of 5 years came out of the closet while she was drunk with me and a few friends. She doesn’t remember what she told me and I don’t know what to do with the information.



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 04:43PM by jason2150 https://ift.tt/3AKC9uk
I think my gf (21F) came out to me(21M) while drunk. Do I do anything about it? I think my gf (21F) came out to me(21M) while drunk. Do I do anything about it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.