Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22F] friend [24M] said some things about my appearance that hurt my feelings…what do I say?

Hi everyone,

Last night I hung out with my friend, S. I’ve been friends with S for a long time. He’s quite unserious and goofy most of the time but usually it’s harmless.

He made three comments that hurt me pretty bad. Each one was worse than the last in my opinion. 1) “I mean come on, you’re definitely not a 9/10. I’m not either but you’re definitely not” - when talking about girls on tinder 2) “what’s it like having small breasts as a woman? That must suck big time” 3) when comparing me to a famous celebrity - “yeah, you’ve got her heavy jaw, thin lips, and big bug eyes”.

S insisted these were all jokes and laughed hard after each and then weirdly followed up with “it’s alright you know you look fine”. After the second comment I told him to stop or I’d leave the bar early. Once he made the last comment I left and he blamed me for ruining the night.

I haven’t answered his calls or texts since but I think I want our four year friendship to come to an end. He’s been there for me for a lot but that cut deep. Any advice on what I could say to him one last time or should I just ghost?

Tl;dr my good friend made multiple hurtful comments about my appearance



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 07:31PM by ahpuroo https://ift.tt/3oc4whx
My [22F] friend [24M] said some things about my appearance that hurt my feelings…what do I say? My [22F] friend [24M] said some things about my appearance that hurt my feelings…what do I say? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.