Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I(19m) being hit on, or, am i thinking about it too hard??

This is no humble brag, im very socially awkward and its hard to pick up on q's. If a girl comes into the store im working at, says somthing along the lines of "im in here browsing because you seam like a nice person." Then gets only one tiny item and continue to say things like "you have a really calm and kind aura" (this is from today, other girls said other kinda the same things.) Am i supposed to go, thank you! Heres my number lets hang out somtime? or just brush it off as another customer? Im only asking because its happened two or three times now. There around my age, I'v always been horrible at social stuff .

(Tl:DR Cant tell if some girls are just being nice or trying to flirt with me while im at work.)



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 08:41PM by Limid https://ift.tt/2ZLDcg7
Am I(19m) being hit on, or, am i thinking about it too hard?? Am I(19m) being hit on, or, am i thinking about it too hard?? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.