Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [28 F] just started dating boyfriend [28 M] and I think he's slept with his ex-girlfriend's sister before we started dating.

I just started dating someone I ment on a dating app. He is a great guy and cares for me a lot. He told me before we started dating that he had two FWB (friends with benefits), and that he would not do anything sexual with them anymore now that we are talking/ dating. I have a feeling that one of these girls that my boyfriend had occasionally slept with ( before I met him) was his ex-girlfriend's sister(who I have not met yet). He is very good friends still with the sister and she and another friend had just moved out of my boyfriends house a few months before I even met him. I feel weird asking him about it, even though he is very kind and gentle. I just want to know but don't really want it to be true. How do I ask him?..... or should I not ask and just wondering for a while longer even though we are getting very serious already.

Or does it just not matter, and this not a weird situation to have happened?


tl;dr: Mandatory summary/question



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 09:16PM by Michelleleigh333 https://ift.tt/3F1d0Ow
Me [28 F] just started dating boyfriend [28 M] and I think he's slept with his ex-girlfriend's sister before we started dating. Me [28 F] just started dating boyfriend [28 M] and I think he's slept with his ex-girlfriend's sister before we started dating. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.