Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [23F] am concerned about my boyfriends [23M] friends as a reflection of his character.

I was at my bf friends house, I was the only girl and 5 of his male friends were there. I heard my bf arguing with his best friend and he came and said we needed to leave immediately and so we did. When we got to my house he broke down in tears saying that his friends were hoping they could all take turns having sex with me.

Am I being dramatic by seeing this as a red flag? Wondering why his friends would suggest something like that? Like wondering if maybe this is something they have done in the past and I was just another potential victim? I’m obviously thankful my bf chose to protect me but I’m really worried about the company he keeps around him and if it’s a reflection on him. What should I do?

TL/DR: my boyfriends wanted to take turns having sex with me. Should I dump my boyfriend over this?



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 02:57AM by tythrowawau https://ift.tt/38veWQp
I [23F] am concerned about my boyfriends [23M] friends as a reflection of his character. I [23F] am concerned about my boyfriends [23M] friends as a reflection of his character. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.