Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (44) convinced me (39) we should have kids, then changed his mind

TLDR: husband begged me to have kids together, then when I agreed he changed his mind. I am upset. What should I do?

We have been together five years, married for three and have three high school girls together (two are his, one is mine, second marriage for both).

When we got married he started thinking we should have kids of our own, I initially was opposed to the idea since we were so close to having more freedom and could travel once the kids were out of the house, etc.

But over the past three years I’ve changed my mind. I started to see his points about how great it would be to have a family together and decided I did want to have more kids, and I wanted to have them with him.

When I told him he seemed anything but excited and said he changed his mind, that he didn’t want to have kids anymore. I was confused since he had just made a comment about wanting kids the day before. That night he pushed me away when I was trying to initiate sex, which has never happened ever.

I’ll talk to him more but I am totally hurt and confused. Has this happened to anyone else?



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 05:04PM by ThrowRA090121 https://ift.tt/3il2HLC
Husband (44) convinced me (39) we should have kids, then changed his mind Husband (44) convinced me (39) we should have kids, then changed his mind Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.