Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend accusing me and invading work place

I am a 22m dating an 18f for about 6months. This has happened more than once but I’ll focus on just the most recent time. I work in retail and this particular day all of our jewelry was tangled and I had to spend hours untangling it. I can feel my phone going off but I did not look at it as i am the only one in the store so I am untangling jewelry while simultaneously restocking shelves and hangers and ringing people out.

Basically, im very very busy. Come to find out my girlfriend had been texting me(before you ask, no they weren’t emergency texts or anything important luckily). Well she decides to charge into my work while im packed with things to get done and proceed to yell at me in front of customers scaring most of them away and completely embarrassing me to the point where I have no other option but to threaten to call security in order to get her to leave.

The yelling consisted of complaints that she thinks I’m losing feelings for her simply because I’m busy and couldn’t reply to her texts. On top of this she has insulted me plenty, calling me skinny making references to skeletons, telling me which men she thinks are hotter than me and that I’ll never be able to get another woman because I’m simply unattractive, and constantly barrages me with accusations of cheating. I don’t cheat and I never will.

I know im rambling but I would like to get into that as well. Her insecurity around me cheating would be totally okay if it weren’t to the extent that it is. I have a tiktok account and any time I get a follower (I have one follower and is her for this reason) I have to block them because “all men are cheaters” and I “clearly want to you-know-what this person”, same goes for Instagram Facebook and other social media’s. Someone asked me where good sushi was in my area and she is currently forcing me to block the person despite them being lesbian.

TL;DR

In summary my girlfriend invades my work place and constantly accuses me of being a cheater simply because I’m a man from what I understand. Any advice Is appreciated thanks.



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 09:39PM by Valuable-Manager-987 https://ift.tt/3CNSYoT
Girlfriend accusing me and invading work place Girlfriend accusing me and invading work place Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.