Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve started having sex with my best friend but now I’m scared of losing him

So, me (18F) and my boyfriend of almost two years have recently agreed to trying out an open relationship, where we’ll be romantically only with each other, but we can have sex with anyone we want to.

One of my closest friends is called Alex (18M) and we’ve been talking a lot recently, hanging out, playing games, talking over discord throughout the night. It’s been amazing. We’ve always had that kinda friendship where we would flirt for fun and make harmless sex jokes (which my boyfriend was totally cool with btw), but after I told Alex I was trying out an open relationship he seemed to escalate the jokes. It was fun and I felt very free now that I was able to flirt and joke without any level of shame.

Last weekend Alex asked me if I wanted to hang out and sleep over at his place to which I of course responded yes. We took a walk around town, went on the playground, ordered pizza, all the usual stuff. Then we sat down to watch a movie and we cuddled as we always do, but this time it felt different. It was like he held on to me more tightly and more affectionately than he usually did. At that point we’d been drinking a bit as well, so we were a little drunk, me significantly more than him. He started asking me truth or dare questions and we just had a little fun with it, but then he dared me to take off my shirt. I was a little hesitant but did it anyway. One thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. Multiple times throughout the weekend actually.

Now, I don’t regret the sex at all, it was great, maybe even the best I’ve had so far, and I would 100% do it again. It’s just that now that I think back at it, I find it kinda weird that I fucked my best friend. Like, I’m scared that now our friendship is only gonna revolve around sex and nothing else and maybe we will lose the things we previously enjoyed doing together. For example, I took a walk with him yesterday and I wasn’t planning on doing anything with him other than talking and enjoying each other’s company, but we ended up making out behind a tree in the park.

I also know he used to have a crush on me and the way he started texting and talking to me makes me scared that me might have gotten it back... I don’t know what to do. I just don’t wanna lose a best friend.

TL:DR I started having sex with my best friend but now I’m scared that we’ll ruin our friendship because of it.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 03:21AM by somewhere-nowhere https://ift.tt/2Y7BKEq
I’ve started having sex with my best friend but now I’m scared of losing him I’ve started having sex with my best friend but now I’m scared of losing him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.