Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I take my ex partner back

tl;dr After a month of break up my partner who has shown toxic behaviour in the past has apologised and asked me if I'd like to work on this relationship again.

My (28 F) partner (31 M) of 9 years and I ended our relationship a month ago. It was a decision made by me as I couldn't get over everything thats happened in the past. During our 9 year relationship my partner along with displaying anger issues in the form of yelling has also leaked my private conversations about a particular person to that person itself, has lied about dropping out of college and the last straw was going on a trip with a few girls despite me not being comfortable with it. The last 2 years of our relationship has been long distance with my partner being not to keen on moving out of town with me to where I wanna settle down. Along, with the distance and above mentioned factors wreaking havoc on the relationship I decided to end things. However, my partner recently let me know that he loves me and has truly changed. While I might still harbour feelings for him I'm too scared of being hurt again. Should I take him back?



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 03:42PM by Striking_Ticket_6822 https://ift.tt/3EZAwf4
Should I take my ex partner back Should I take my ex partner back Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.