Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I honestly don’t know what to do and it’s making me explode.

My (F 18) boyfriend (M 19) of 4 years literally just stopped talking to me. Our relationship was always so lovey dovey until these past 5 months where he was promoted to an operational manager at dominos and basically LIVES there since he works a lot. He would barely even be at home, and I would see him once or twice every two weeks. He told me it was because he was going through economic issues and his family wants to move to another house and I understood. These last weeks, he’s been distant and dry. He told me he loved me and all. Then, last Wednesday he stops talking to me COMPLETELY and it’s the last time he was online. His little sister told me his phone broke, but still till this day he has not even TRIED to reach out to me. I find this very weird, and I don’t know what to do because it hurts me since we lasted 4 years together. I don’t know how he went from being so lovey dovey seeing me everyday to him being so dry never seeing me to him not talking to me at all. Should I just drop him and forget about him? Why might he be going this. I don’t know what to do.

TL;DR! : my boyfriend of 4 years stopped talking to me out of nowhere without giving an explanation.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 04:59AM by Aggravating-Tell6221 https://ift.tt/3oAKzS3
I honestly don’t know what to do and it’s making me explode. I honestly don’t know what to do and it’s making me explode. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.