Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my boyfriend has a 'thing' for his best friend's girlfriend.

My boyfriend (M,27) was sat next to me scrolling through Facebook, I saw that he had searched his best friend's (m 27) girlfriend on his search history again (amongst a load of other girls, obviously). Her and her boyfriend broke up for almost a year and my boyfriend decided to talk to her through-out the break up, he says it was because she was hurt which is completely understandable, the fact is he did it behind his best friend's back. They're now back together, we met up for a drink a few months ago just before they got back together. I noticed that my boyfriend was looking at her a lot that evening and when everyone had had a little too much to drink, he was telling her to get back with his best friend (as he should) and telling her how much of an amazing woman she is. I went to the toilet and when I got back they were holding hands (one hand) and he was telling her a lot of good stuff about herself. I understand that she needed to hear that stuff since she was pretty down about the break up but the whole thing made me uncomfortable. Now when my boyfriend brings up going out again with his best friend and his girlfriend I just feel uncomfortable about the idea, and the fact that he searches for her profile on Facebook when she doesn't even use her social media profiles anymore just seems weird to me.

I came across some messages between the two of them when I was looking on his phone for something (no, I wasn't snooping on his phone, I was looking for some information on a text that I needed), the curiosity got to me and I looked through the messages which I feel pretty guilty about. He was calling her beautiful, saying she's a special woman and stuff, they spoke on the phone a lot, one message she was saying she feels down because 'shes back smoking, the lack of sex' and a few other things and my boyfriends reply was 'shame I can't help you with some of those things' which i found a bit weird. (This was between last September and January) Another message was her saying how she's very self conscious and he replied saying he's always thought she was a good looking woman.

After that night I asked my boyfriend if he had a thing for her, knowing very well that the answer would be. Obviously he denied it, why would he be truthful about it? But why does he feel the need to check up on her Facebook when she doesn't even use her Facebook profile?

Am I thinking too much in to this? Or am I right to feel uncomfortable?

TL;Dr boyfriend searches for his best friends girlfriend on Facebook, he was messaging her a lot when her and her boyfriend (my bfs best friend) broke up behind his best friend's back and he was overly nice to her when we went out for drinks. Came across messages between them and he was, again, overly nice to her.



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 12:13AM by CurrentRefrigerator1 https://ift.tt/2XWJp8w
I think my boyfriend has a 'thing' for his best friend's girlfriend. I think my boyfriend has a 'thing' for his best friend's girlfriend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.