Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26F) sister (34F) has a weird obsession with my girlfriend (21F)

My sister and I haven’t had a good relationship, we’re step-siblings and she’s always made sure I’m aware of that -relevant for later!

She’s shown no indication of being bi or lesbian, she had a kid with her ex at 17 and then got with her ex husband a year later, they divorced early this year.

I introduced “Gemma” to my family 6 months into our relationship (we’ve been together for 3 years) and then all of a sudden my sister is texting me but then three months after she met Gemma she’s texting Gemma all the time.

She can text Gemma upwards of five times with no response, as late as 3am which we all know we only text someone at 3am for either emergency or bootycalling.

All boundaries are ignored and if I thought that Gemma appreciated the friendship I’d leave it alone, I’ve asked her about it and she’s said she’s not particularly interested in my sister as a person especially not a friend.

I know for a fact when my sister texts Gemma, if my girlfriend responds it’s only actually “yeah” or “lol” or emojis, Gemma doesn’t have friends so if I thought this was a returned friendship I’d be less frustrated.

My sister will text memes, photos of her food or outfit and even has a cute little nickname.

My dad says this is her way of bonding with me but just today she’s texted Gemma over 20 times and I haven’t heard from her in a month

My friends are just saying she’s lonely.

Am I overreacting? I’m not used to hearing so much about my sister!

As far as I’m aware she’s not lesbian or bi.

All advice welcome

TLDR; introduced my girlfriend to my family, have a distant relationship with my stepsister, stepsister as far as I’m aware isn’t lesbian or bi, she latched onto my girlfriend almost immediately and my family are friends are saying it’s her way of being close to me/she’s lonely.



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 06:42AM by ThrowRa-eo19282 https://ift.tt/3oaJDTU
My (26F) sister (34F) has a weird obsession with my girlfriend (21F) My (26F) sister (34F) has a weird obsession with my girlfriend (21F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.