Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The End

I'm not sure if this is the right sub as this is about the end of a relationship. But I just need to tell someone about it. My (25f) boyfriend (27M) of 6 years has broken up with me. I just had his daughter 2 months ago. He says that he is not happy, and hasn't been for at least 6 months. We still have 6 months on our lease, so he wants to take my sons room and have my son move into the master with me. This doesn't bother me, but I know that my bed will still empty without him.

I don't know how I will navigate my relationship with him now. I need help if anyone has been in this situation. What do I do now? What are the next steps for me?

TLDR: Boyfriend broke up with me, not sure how to go about life now.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 06:41AM by fergusgergul https://ift.tt/3F7fxGT
The End The End Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.