Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I get out of going on vacation with my boyfriend and his dad?

Okay so my boyfriend (25m) and I (21f) have been together for almost 4 years now. He asked me the other day to go on a vacation out of state with his dad sometime early next year. No offense to him or his dad, but I really don’t want to go. It has nothing to do with them. I just don’t want to go. The problem is: Im afraid my boyfriend will get mad if I say I don’t want to go and then wont go himself. How do I tell him I don’t want to go to where he doesn’t take it personally? I just don’t want to go out of state and have to spend the money Ive been saving for new car, but Im afraid he wont go because of me. In the past, he has not done things he wanted to do because I didn’t want to. I have no problem with him going with his dad. Since my bf and I live together we don’t see our parents that much and I think it would be good for him to go on vacation with his dad. Anyone have advice?

Tldr: I don’t want to go on vacation with my boyfriend and his dad. How do I tell him to where he wont get mad?



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 04:21AM by Wildfire_Haberl https://ift.tt/2Y24jCv
How do I get out of going on vacation with my boyfriend and his dad? How do I get out of going on vacation with my boyfriend and his dad? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.