Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35F) boyfriend (35M) confronted his ex girlfriend (25F) at the grocery store

My bf Anthony and I were going to get Starbucks a few days ago. While we were driving Anthony was certain he spotted his ex Cleo going into a grocery store. Cleo and Anthony had dated for two years and their breakup was nasty. Anthony told me she owed him rent money and money for the vacations he brought her on. Anthony said he was going to get his money back and we went inside of the grocery store.

Anthony confronted Cleo and she denied owing him any money. Cleo said she never signed a lease when they were living together and vacations are considered gifts. Before she left she told Anthony “also stop calling and begging me back it’s getting annoying”. When she left Anthony denied doing that, but I got very insecure.I looked through his phone and he caught me and we argued.

I’m raging with jealousy and I don’t know what to do!

TLDR-bf confronted ex at the grocery store



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 09:07PM by Naughtienancy https://ift.tt/3CWa4B2
My (35F) boyfriend (35M) confronted his ex girlfriend (25F) at the grocery store My (35F) boyfriend (35M) confronted his ex girlfriend (25F) at the grocery store Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.