Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Being told my boyfriend is rude to others, how can I find out if this is true?

My(25F) boyfriend(25M) is very sweet, caring, and very honest with me. When he is with me he is such a gentlemen to me and to other people.

When I'm not with him, I'm getting told stories about his behavior that does not sound believable. stories about how he belittles people and makes himself superior.

I met my boyfriend at my old job just a week before I quit(year ago) but we didn't start dating until three months later. No one knows about us dating but me and him. I'm still in contact with some of the people who still work there too and heard stories about him. My boyfriend is a manager and this girl I knew there, that he manages, told me a story about him a few weeks back. She told me that when she left work, he called her because he needed a clipboard with paperwork she was using. She told me he was yelling at her on the phone and told her he needed it as soon as possible. She came back and gave it to him and when she gave it to him, he began to bang the clipboard repeatedly against his desk. She told me minutes after that she confronted him and told him she didn't appreciate how he yelled at her in front of people and he pointed his finger at her and yelled that he was the supervisor and he can do whatever he wanted. She told me that he yelled at three other people there and those same people all quit. I don't know how true the story is but it scared me. Another girl told me that he told her she couldn't go home until she finished the work she told her to do. I've never seen him in that state. After hearing these stories, I get so nervous hanging around him but he's the same every time we are together, sweet and charming. ive visited the job a couple times and he is seen being nice to the others including her.

One reason I might believe the stories, I had this guy friend Austin who hasn't spoken to me since I introduced him to my boyfriend towards the end of August of this year. My boyfriend and him had a private talk, I don't know what it was about but I didn't hear from Austin again. I remember I believe I heard my boyfriend speaking badly about Austin to another one of his guy friends. When I walked by them my boyfriend lowered his voice so I couldn't tell exactly what was being said. I don't know what to believe.

TL;DR: I'm constantly hearing stories about how my sweet charming boyfriend is crazy.



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 03:57PM by GFtosess44 https://ift.tt/3kIuw1P
Being told my boyfriend is rude to others, how can I find out if this is true? Being told my boyfriend is rude to others, how can I find out if this is true? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.