Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (M44) let his friend talk shit about me (M35) in Spanish for hours because they didn’t think my Spanish was good enough to understand

My boyfriend of about a year recently let one of his friends speak bad about me to my face in Spanish for hours and never did anything about it. My Spanish isn’t great but I know enough. He let his friend berate and criticize me for hours.

They didn’t think I could understand and I could tell they were wondering if I did, I did, at least most of the convo.

The worst part is when I confronted him he denied it. Basically has been gaslighting me about it the last few days saying I just didn’t understand the conversation. Even worst when confronted he said “oh if that was the case I would have said something and we would have left!” He knows what he should have done but didn’t do that, took no action, and was just letting it happen.

He won’t admit it and is sticking to his story no matter what. I almost want to break up with him over this because the lying and blatant disrespect, but I guess there are still lose ends in terms of 100% proof. What should I do or how do I get to the bottom of this?

TL:DR Boyfriend let friend shit talk me to my face in Spanish for hours but denies it, even though I speak some Spanish.



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 07:44AM by jojojdx https://ift.tt/2WtXLfO
Boyfriend (M44) let his friend talk shit about me (M35) in Spanish for hours because they didn’t think my Spanish was good enough to understand Boyfriend (M44) let his friend talk shit about me (M35) in Spanish for hours because they didn’t think my Spanish was good enough to understand Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.