Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf(19f) was drunk and had a threesome with two other women

She told me(20m) the next day and said she regretted it. At first I was like whatever no big deal Bc she’s straight and it was with women but I can’t get it out of my head. We’ve talked about it at other times and she said that if I slept with other men she would be okay with that but I feel like we’ll never know Bc I’m not going to sleep with other men. We’ve been together for a year now. I don’t want this to be an issue to cause us to break up but I think about it often. Is this cheating?

TL;DR: Is this cheating?



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 09:50PM by liftedcorolla https://ift.tt/3oaZK40
My gf(19f) was drunk and had a threesome with two other women My gf(19f) was drunk and had a threesome with two other women Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.