Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) boyfriend (21M) is upset with me because I proposed using vibrator after he didn’t make me cum

Last week I faked it because I didn’t want him to get upset (he always gets sad when it doesn’t ~ happen ~ for me because he feels bad about his lack of ~ control ~ ) . He knew that I faked it and was mad at me for lying. This afternoon we did “it” and I didn’t cum and I didn’t fake it. It got really awkward (it never is!) and we just laid there. We started talking about it and he said it was really important to him that I cum too. I proposed trying a vibrator next time and he freaked out. He said he feels inadequate and second to a toy. He is totally over reacting, but I feel bad and don’t know how to navigate this…

TLDR : My boyfriend is upset with me because I proposed using a vibrator after not cumming



Submitted September 28, 2021 at 11:36PM by sonderthink https://ift.tt/3of9Vod
My (21F) boyfriend (21M) is upset with me because I proposed using vibrator after he didn’t make me cum My (21F) boyfriend (21M) is upset with me because I proposed using vibrator after he didn’t make me cum Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.