Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[UPDATE]: My [23M] girlfriend [24F] came to me in tears saying she doesnt love me anymore but doesnt want to break up

[ORIGINAL POST] https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/pr8mf2/my_23m_girlfriend_24f_came_to_me_in_tears_saying/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The same day my original post took place we spent an hour or so in separate rooms, I saw that we had no TP so I went and bought some + her favourite candies. When I got back she wanted to have another talk and told me that she is much better after telling me all this and that she only thinks about the good parts of our relationship now and isnt even sure that she wants to break up. She told me that she was planning this for a long time but now she is too scared to break up with me.

After she told me all this I though for a second and realised that I dont want my gf to stay with me only because she is scared of leaving and said aloud "I will make this easy, find a new place and lets break up". She cried but she also said that she does in fact want to break up and that she doesnt understand how I can be so sweet to her even in such a situation. I thought I did the right thing and when she cired I tried cheer her up and told her that there is nothing to be scared of and that life has much more to offer than this.

Since then, I regretted my decision to make this easy for her. The love of my life, the woman I wanted to marry and have kids with is leaving me, is happy that she is leaving me and I cant do anything about it. I feel really bad. Almost as if somebody stole 5 years of my life and destroyed me for the rest of it. I dont know whether Im ever going to be as good to anyone else. In fact, I dont know whether I will trust anyone ever again since my only love went from loving me (from my point of view) one day, to breaking up with me the next.

When I was reading the comments from my prevoius post I was more or less just making sure whether I made it go the right way but I also wasnt realising whats really happening. I though she might come back one day after she realises she does in fact love me but she says she wont and that she hopes she doesnt. That remark really hurt

I dont know what to do and I dont sleep very much but I wanted to let you guys know how it ended. I thought you deserved to know.

TL;DR: update, we broke up but somehow I still hope we will find a way to each other



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 08:02PM by Optimal-Success-5253 https://ift.tt/3o777cI
[UPDATE]: My [23M] girlfriend [24F] came to me in tears saying she doesnt love me anymore but doesnt want to break up [UPDATE]: My [23M] girlfriend [24F] came to me in tears saying she doesnt love me anymore but doesnt want to break up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.