Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy friend (35m) is making me (24f) uncomfortable

One of my recent guy friends that I met about 4 months ago has started making me uncomfortable when we hang out. I met him when he came into the arcade where I work and It used to be that he would visit a lot from his job across the hall to talk nerdy stuff with me. He knows I am gay and have a girlfriend so I felt comfortable hanging out and talking with him a lot. But after we exchanged socials, he started acting differently. Like, he keeps bringing up how cute he thinks I am and how he has to fight off his “man thoughts” (wth does that mean?) and how he would love if my girlfriend and I came and spent time with him at his place and cuddle(wtf?) with him. All in a non-romantic or sexual way of course, as he let me know beforehand. I feel bad because I have never felt uncomfortable around him before but the last couple of times I’ve seen him, I feel uncomfortable and kind of unsafe. He even has a girlfriend that I have made friends with and so I don’t want to be an asshole and accuse her boyfriend of being creepy, nor do I want to seem crazy and see something that’s not there. I pretty much live in dread at my job now because i’m afraid he’ll come and be creepy again but I don’t want to start drama or anything. Does anyone have advice for this kind of situation?

TLDR; guy friend(35m) has started talking about inappropriate or sexual stuff with me (24f) and makes me feel uncomfortable when I’m with him. Need advice for how to confront the situation.



Submitted September 28, 2021 at 04:36PM by KookyCosplay https://ift.tt/3Dbo3TR
Guy friend (35m) is making me (24f) uncomfortable Guy friend (35m) is making me (24f) uncomfortable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.