Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (18f) friend (20m) refused to take me home unless I spent the night with him

I don’t really know how to feel about this situation and I’m also just venting.

I was at a party in another city and I saw my friend A. At the party, I got crossed and was pretty out of it and couldn’t really register what was happening. Since I was in another city, I was planning on spending the night with another friend. I was going to have to take an Uber back the next day which would be pretty expensive.

Late into the night, I was talking about how I had to Uber back the next day and how expensive it was, and A said he could drive me back the next day. He started saying that I should come back with him and stay at his place and he would drive me back. I told him I already had a place to stay so that was okay, but he insisted that he would only drive me back if I stayed over with him.

I know for a fact that he only has one bed at his place so we’d have to stay in the same bed. He also used to like me when we first met, but that was years ago. I talked to a few people about his proposition, and they all said not to go back with him since I was already very drunk. A lot of them said it was really weird that he would only drive me if I stayed over with him and said that he was being creepy.

I don’t want to believe that A is a bad friend, but I’m having trouble dealing with the fact that he wanted me to stay at his place that badly and it seems suspicious. I don’t know how to feel, and I don’t want this to change our friendship.

What should I do/how should I deal with this situation?

Tldr: friend said he wouldn’t take me home unless I stayed over at his place in his bed with him and I don’t know if it’s changed our friendship dynamic



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 09:03PM by throwRAajxnsk https://ift.tt/3ERnWOK
My (18f) friend (20m) refused to take me home unless I spent the night with him My (18f) friend (20m) refused to take me home unless I spent the night with him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.