Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) husband (31M) is planning to fire my best friend (30F) but won’t let me warn her.

So last year my best friend lost her job. Around the same time a position in my husband’s company (edit: he owns the company) became available and she applied for it without telling us. She ended up getting the job and I was happy for her because it was the type of role she had always wanted. My husband was less happy when he found out but since she wasn’t directly working with him, he agreed to not get involved.

Yesterday he told me she was going to be fired. At first, he wouldn’t tell me why but later told me it was because she was telling the co-workers in her department that she would get them the better projects because she was friends with me and that she kept telling her manager that she was my friend whenever she got reprimanded in a threatening way. He told me it wouldn’t happen immediately, but it would be soon.

I told him I needed to warn her so she can quit before she gets fired but he told me not to. He told me she needed to face the consequences of her actions and I shouldn’t get involved, that he had only told me as a courtesy because she probably won’t take it well.

I still want to tell her. I’ve known her since I was 5 and we’re very close. If the situation was reversed, I think she would tell me, but I know it will cause problems with my husband. What do I do?

TL;DR – Best friend started working for my husband, bragged about her relationship to me to her co-workers/managers, is now going to be fired and husband doesn’t want me to warn her.



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 05:08AM by throwrayourefired https://ift.tt/2ZJHt3C
My (30F) husband (31M) is planning to fire my best friend (30F) but won’t let me warn her. My (30F) husband (31M) is planning to fire my best friend (30F) but won’t let me warn her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.