I have a best friend. He’s amazing and I’ve been in love with him the two years I’ve know him. I feel at home with him and I haven’t cared about someone so deeply before.
I exposed my feelings for him a few months ago, which he responded that he didn’t feel the same way.
We took a break, but now are back together and closer than before. I feel as if he looks at me differently.. with more admiration. And now we are doing regular couple things, hang outs, dinners, meeting friends and family, and I’m more confused than ever. He does chores for me when I’m sick. I love him, but the uncertainty scares me.
My thoughts of “ what if I ask him how he feels, will he just say we are just friends again.. leaving me heartbroken”
Is it fair for me to ask his intentions with me? How do I go about this, I can’t keep up this unrequited love much longer
Sincerely, heartache
TL;DR how do I navigate a dtr conversation with my best friend
Submitted September 22, 2021 at 01:44PM by catalyticconvetorion https://ift.tt/3o1TnQf


No comments:
Post a Comment