I recently moved to a new city, and live in a housing apartment where my roommates were assigned randomly. We all have separate bedrooms, but there is a shared bathroom between me and my roommate. This roommate just came from another country to do her masters, and to be quite honest she just smells really bad. And the stench takes up the living room if she is there, and lingers in the bathroom as well. I also have not seen her shower once since she moved in 4 days ago. I am really unsure how to approach this situation gently and unakwardly. I would love any advice. In addition, she's not really the nicest person from the interactions I've had with her so I don't know how she will take it if I try to broach this topic. I truly can't stand the smell and I just have a very sensitive nose.
TL;DR My roommate smells and I don't know how to talk to her about it in a nice way
Submitted September 22, 2021 at 07:39PM by dancegrl https://ift.tt/3kBDONo


No comments:
Post a Comment