I am a 26 F. When I was in high school, my classmate asked me if I was a lesbian and knew the teachers who I liked. She was straight and had a boyfriend. She said, "I know you're a lesbian and who you like." She hit it on the nose. She exactly got it right the two teachers I liked. I talked to some guys and danced with them. How did she know I was a lesbian even though she saw me talking and dancing with guys? How did she know I wasn't interested in those guys but in the women? There is no way she could have heard it from someone else because I never told anyone. Was she watching me?
Tldr: My classmate from high school figured out I was a lesbian and I didn't even have to tell her. She just knew. How did she know this? Is she a psychic?
Submitted September 22, 2021 at 03:40PM by Flyaway_5 https://ift.tt/2Zk2Wjj


No comments:
Post a Comment