Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think I’m lesbian and possibly in love with my best friend… and I have had a boyfriend for nearly two years

So last weekend I was in a fight with my boyfriend and I stayed with my best friend for the weekend. Her and I didn’t do anything sexual but we slept in the same bed and cuddled and stuff. She told me that my boyfriend isn’t great and to break up with him and her and I can get an apartment and “do this every night”. I didn’t even want to go back home with my boyfriend…

I’ve been thinking about it so much and trying to talk to my friends or whoever in my life about my sexuality and no one takes me seriously. Even thinking about leaving my boyfriend is a massive deal to me and I have no support for what to do with anyone who I call a friend. I live with my boyfriend and he basically supports me. My family and his expect us to marry and he expects so as well. I assumed we would as well for so long and I suppose it’s still possible but I don’t know if I’ll be happy if I do that.

I’m 18 and I know I’m young but I’m dealing with a situation that’ll impact the rest of my life. I don’t know what to do

TL;DR - I think I’m lesbian and possibly in love with my best friend… and I have had a boyfriend for nearly two years



Submitted September 02, 2021 at 10:13AM by themoooooon5 https://ift.tt/3t9TABC
I think I’m lesbian and possibly in love with my best friend… and I have had a boyfriend for nearly two years I think I’m lesbian and possibly in love with my best friend… and I have had a boyfriend for nearly two years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.