Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

M24/F27 I stopped my friend going home with a group of guys at a party

Let me start this with she was really drunk (stumbling, laughing and slurring words), like three shots deep and chugged a vodka/coke to impress some guy because I have no idea. I told this story to someone else and some people said "if she wanted to fuck a group of guys drunk then I should have let her".

We were at a party and everyone was drinking, except for me and a fair few guys but I was driving people home later, mostly girls that I was with because they asked me to. One of my friends that I saw come to the party later then got drunk and got approached by a few guys that I knew mainly from bad stories. Rumours mainly and a girl I know went with them and they took pictures and videos of her naked and had sex with her when she was incredibly drunk and high at a party once and she doesn't remember much of it.

Anyways. I get between them and moved her over towards my best friend because she was concerned about her as well. The guys walked away when they saw me coming over to her.

If I didn't step over to her then she would have likely went with them and I didn't want to let that happen because she was too drunk to type a structured text, left alone to be alone with a bunch of guys that she doesn't know.

She got mad at me the next day, apparently someone told her that I was stopping her from flirting with some guys or something. I tried explaining but she's on the fence.

Can I change anything here and should I have left her to what was going to happen?

Tldr

Drunk friend was considering going home with a group of strange guys that have a negative reputation for this stuff.



Submitted September 02, 2021 at 04:18PM by johndoe45566 https://ift.tt/3n0ME8S
M24/F27 I stopped my friend going home with a group of guys at a party M24/F27 I stopped my friend going home with a group of guys at a party Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.