My husband and I have been together for 7 years. It has been rough at some points due to mental health problems and trust being broken due to husband flirting with other women before getting married.
He claimed that he was done with that and he wanted to be with me. Now he claims he felt forced into marrying me. He went as far as to say we should see other people -partly because he has a crush on a coworker he can’t stop talking about.
He even stated the other day that he thought we should get a divorce. Then he says he wants to stay with me and still loves me.
I’m so confused and don’t know how to approach this situation. I love him but I’m also extremely hurt and afraid of the future. Advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Tl;dr husband wants divorce but changed his mind. What do I do!?
Submitted September 22, 2021 at 05:13PM by akdir2356 https://ift.tt/3ACSoth


No comments:
Post a Comment