Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend[M30] is never intimate with me[F24] and we only had sex 2 times in 1 and a half year

I’ve been in a LDR for one and a half year and we never have sex. The only two times we had it is 8 months ago for a 2,3 minutes before he said his tooth hurts a lot and wants to stop and 4 months ago also for a few minutes[he never came]. We see each other every 25-40 days and I want to be intimate, but we never are.

He had some medical problem and later got a surgery so I understood it and didn’t force anything ever, but he also didn’t ever just touch me. After he got rid of the problem, he visited and said we’re gonna do it this time, but we fought that day and in the end we got better but he said he doesn’t want to do it because he is sleepy. Last time he visited, he said we’re gonna do it even if I’m on period(he said he’s disgusted by blood) and when it came time to do it, he said he can’t because it is disgusting(I was on 5th day, almost no blood at all). One time he also told me he doesn’t want to touch me because I’m on fertile days(my fertile window ended 2 days prior) and he doesn’t want me to get pregnant and as he said “it’s possible to get pregnant by touching me only.

He’s definitely not asexual or gay(he actually gets hard a lot), he had a lot of girlfriends prior and he “accidentally” told me a few times how he had “wild sex” with them before. I’m attractive and my boyfriends before never did what he did. I don’t know what to do anymore: My needs aren’t being met and I’m very sad but I love him. Should I stay with him?

TL;DR My boyfriend never wants to have sex with me and always makes an excuse and It makes me rethink the relationship.



Submitted May 23, 2021 at 02:50AM by confuiscar https://ift.tt/3oIHuNs
My boyfriend[M30] is never intimate with me[F24] and we only had sex 2 times in 1 and a half year My boyfriend[M30] is never intimate with me[F24] and we only had sex 2 times in 1 and a half year Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.