Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend might be trans and is no longer attracted to me

Alright we my boyfriend(19m) and I(18f) have been in a long distance relationship for about 2 years. He recently told me that he wants to be a girl but how he would never transition. I tried to be supportive and asked him if he wanted me to start referring to him as my partner or if he wanted to use they/them or she/her pronouns but he said no. Since that talk about a few months ago we haven’t really talked about it but he started to use instagram filters to make his face more feminine and sending it to me and making comments like he already looks like a girl. I want him to be happy and live his life to the fullest, but I don’t think I will be attracted to them as a girl. I don’t want to hold him back either tho.

To add another layer, a little bit ago he told me that he never wants to have sex again (when we’re in person 3-5 times a year)he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t like messing around on call, and every time he’s done it has been “for me”. He said that he used to enjoy it and be for him but somewhere it stopped. I had no idea and thought it was a two way road. I feel like he still loves me but he’s obviously not sexually attracted to me. I don’t know if he’s asexual as he said that he doesn’t see anyone and think “oh I want to have sex with them” or if it’s just me. I love him so much and I can’t imagine a future without him. I don’t want to lose my best friend but I don’t know what to do.

TL;DR: my boyfriend says he wants to be a girl but would never transition. I won’t be attracted to them as a girl. Says he doesn’t ever want to have sex again, every time we do sexual stuff it’s “for me”. He’s my best friend and I don’t want to break up.



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 09:21AM by idktthrowaway https://ift.tt/3vwtnNX
My boyfriend might be trans and is no longer attracted to me My boyfriend might be trans and is no longer attracted to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.