Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F) childhood friends (all 29F) took my husband’s (30M) side after we broke up. Now that we’re reconciling, they want to be friends again.

I have four childhood friends “Amber” “Lucy” “Jane” and “Hannah”. We’ve been friends since we were 3 and have gone through a lot together. Our families are all friends too.

I married my husband 5 years ago after dating for 2. Our relationship reached a tipping point last year and we chose to separate. I didn’t expect my childhood friends to take his side over mine, but they did (excluding Hannah). They removed me from our group chat, blocked me on social media and were constantly reaching out to my husband to offer him comfort. Even the friends that I met through him treated me better than them.

Hannah was the only one of them that didn’t treat me badly. She actually helped me understand the divorce process, offered to let me live with her until I was back on my feet, let me cry to her over the phone at midnight etc.

My husband asked for us to try reconciling 2 months ago. I don’t want to jinx it, but things are going well.

My friends found out and now they want to be friends again. They all sent me long individual apologies to explain their behaviour. I haven’t responded to any of them, but they’ve been pestering Hannah to ask me to talk to them again. Jane’s parents even asked mine to ask me to respond to her because she was devastated over our falling out.

I’m considering talking to Lucy because she is married to my cousin but I’m not sure about Amber or Jane yet.

If you were in my situation, what would you do?

TL;DR – Childhood friends chose to block me out of their lives after they found out I was divorcing my husband. Now that we’re reconciling they wish to be friends again.



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 06:51AM by ThrowRAchildhoodpals https://ift.tt/2R242wv
My (29F) childhood friends (all 29F) took my husband’s (30M) side after we broke up. Now that we’re reconciling, they want to be friends again. My (29F) childhood friends (all 29F) took my husband’s (30M) side after we broke up. Now that we’re reconciling, they want to be friends again. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.