Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I screwed up, how can I make it up to him?

TLDR: I said I would text him before I went to sleep, and I said I would initiate sex more often, but I’ve been doing the opposite. Other than doing the things I said I was gonna do, how can I make it up to him and show him how much I love him?

Ok so my boyfriend and I (21M/F) are long distance atm, and in different time zones. I am 3 hours ahead, which means that I usually sleep and wake up earlier than he does. This sometimes leads to us not talking at night like we usually do, because I end up falling asleep. I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to text him before I pass out, like I always end up passing out on my bed even if I didn’t want to, and because it was not a conscious decision I don’t end up texting him. So then he just waits to see if I’m still up until 10pm his time, then he texts me goodnight.

Also, we haven’t been very sexually intimate much lately, mostly because he was tired of initiating, and I literally told him a couple of days ago that I would initiate more, but then I felt like the biggest asshole when he initiated through text last night! Like wtf it’s not that hard! Why couldn’t I have done that? It’s like I’ve been unknowingly putting it off for days, and he got tired of it and initiated himself. Jesus I feel like the biggest asshole..

Both of these happened last night, and I feel soooo guilty! I know it might not be a big deal to others, but it’s really not fair for him to always initiate sex and also to wait for hours to hear from me, to only realize I probably fell asleep. This is the third time this has happened this week, and I wanna make it up to him and make sure he feels how much I love him, but I don’t know how. Any advice?



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 07:29AM by testingpage2025 https://ift.tt/3wFTIJH
I screwed up, how can I make it up to him? I screwed up, how can I make it up to him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.