Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [25m] roommate [25f] and pain

So I lived with my female roommate for 10 months now, been inlove with her for about 4 months, we became best friends and were very physical, everybody around thought we are a couple, even her family, I told her how I feel and she didn't feel the same way. I went to live with a friend for a few days, we decided not to talk but she keeps sending me messages, saying things like "I want to make you happy", "my mom wants me to marry you", and about us talking when we decided not to she said " it's stronger then both of us".

All this happend a few days ago, I can't stop thinking her, she wants to stay best friends and is very scared to lose me, I can't even look her in the eyes. When trying to talk to other girls I think to myself "you're not even close "

I still have 3 months on my contract, I have finals (I'm a student) , I don't want to hurt her but I can't see us remaining friends ( that's hurtful for me as well). I don't know what to do, do I keep fighting for her? Do I cut her out? How do I act when I return to our shared apartment?

Tldr: fell in love with roommate and got rejected



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 04:43AM by uri172 https://ift.tt/3i51j0h
Me [25m] roommate [25f] and pain Me [25m] roommate [25f] and pain Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.