Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend can’t date because of mom

My (22f) boyfriend (26M) can’t date because his mom gets very jealous, we’ve been together for 4 years and she doesn’t even know I exist, it didn’t bother me at first but recently I went on vacation to the same place as him & his family and we had to act like strangers staying at the same hotel it was so embarrassing and weird she would get mad if he left off for a bit. I feel as if he’s married to someone else & I’m the side piece he says in 4 more years when he’s 30 & ready for marriage he’ll “ introduce” us am i wasting my time? Is this a red flag?

TL;DR Boyfriends mom is super jealous & doesn’t want him dating cause she feels he won’t need/care for her anymore



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 10:42AM by whatevssslol https://ift.tt/3fAjBoF
Boyfriend can’t date because of mom Boyfriend can’t date because of mom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.