Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to go on a date with a girl and tell her that I have a Brain Tumor?

Hey everyone, I’m a 21M who is currently talking to this girl on Bumble and want to invite her over to my place later this week for dinner but I don’t know how to tell her or break to her the news that I have a brain tumor and a lazy eye.

TL:DR How do I tell a girl on a date that I have a brain tumor and a lazy eye? Should I expect to be rejected immediately? Any tips on how I should do it?

If you made it this far, thank you!

I’ve had a brain tumor since I was 17. My doctors think I’ve had it since age 13 but symptoms started fully arising when I was 17. I had a life changing surgery when I was 17 that has left me with a huge scar on my head that is quite noticeable and have to deal with partial vision loss and a lazy eye that has developed within the past 3 weeks. Tumor fatigue is the worst too but the lazy eye is what has been debilitating for me. Vision loss is not too bad actually because with both eyes open I have 20/20 vision. But for the lazy eye it only goes lazy whenever I turn my eyes to the far left or right or focus on an object for more than 3-4 seconds whether it’s far away or near. Standing still and looking at things is kind of hard for me because my eye will most definitely go lazy and hurt. Walking around or doing things it doesn’t hurt. My parents and family haven’t even noticed it because like it only happens when my eyes aren’t moving and are fixated on an object that is not moving and is small or far away.

The key here is that my tumor is located in a critical spot in the brain and removing it is practically impossible unless surgeons want to make me blind or end up killing me which is definitely something I don’t want.

I want to invite this girl over that I have been talking on Bumble for over a week because I think she is really invested into me and likes me as a person. The thing is I haven’t told her that I have a brain tumor or that I am developing a wandering eye. I just don’t want to end up dating someone and then all of a sudden I get an MRI and see that my tumor has doubled in size and go on chemo and put someone through the pain of seeing someone you love dying 😕☹️. How should I tell this girl when I meet her? I’ve never gone on a date with someone so this is something I need to learn to do because chances are if I don’t say something then she or someone else will because of the scar on my head.



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 10:32AM by scub_101 https://ift.tt/3c7SsHv
How to go on a date with a girl and tell her that I have a Brain Tumor? How to go on a date with a girl and tell her that I have a Brain Tumor? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.