Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my (22m) gf (22f) is going to break up with my over sex

Hey guys, I haven't posted here before but I'd really like some advice. For some background, I (22m) have major depression and it affects a lot of aspects of my life including sex. I'm currently on anti-depressants but it's a journey.

I was watching the Notebook with my GF (22f) yesterday and there's a scene in there where a couple has sex. She full-on started crying and wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Eventually she cracked and just said, "Why can't we have that?".

Granted, we don't have sex often, and certainly not with that kind of passion - but like, it's a movie, not real life? Not everyone has sex every day, in fact, I think it's unrealistic to expect that! She's been crying on and off since then and hasn't really spoken much to me. What am I supposed to do here? Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am also insecure about my weight, I have gained about 50 kilos since we started dating and this may also have affected my sex drive.

TL;DR: our sex isn't as often or as passionate as it is in the movies and I think my gf is gonna dump me because of it.



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 05:11AM by ThrowRAnosexsux https://ift.tt/34sJPCU
I think my (22m) gf (22f) is going to break up with my over sex I think my (22m) gf (22f) is going to break up with my over sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.