Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19F) feel like I 'give in' too easily with sexual situations, and I am not sure how to change myself. I feel like a complete sex object sometimes. Am I just destined to be like this forever?

I remember when I first lost my virginity, and I thought it was the best thing ever, and I couldn't believe I hadn't done it before. Its been 2 years since then and now I almost feel like I have zero control over my sexuality. I will tell myself, over and over, that I will not do anything sexual that night, and then the moment I see even something mildly stimulating, like the sight of a mans forearm or something, all of that just goes out the window. I just get sort of overwhelmingly horny and end up doing something I regret later.

I have sort of a friend group of mostly guys who are friends through baseball. They are all fit, attractive guys for the most part. In the past year I have slept with all of them, and pretty much every single time I hang out with them I end up sleeping with one, or sometimes more than one. I know what they think of me, they don't care for my personality, they just think of me as a super easy lay. I am 'the girl' who doesn't care about just giving a blowjob on the couch when hanging out, or to go to the bathroom for a quick fuck. And when I am in that moment, that mood, its like all reason and rationality is lost, I just am totally focused on physical pleasure. There was a point where I went with 4 of them on a trip to a summer house, and it was pretty much just non-stop group sex. They took turns fucking me in the backseat. That was really a turning point afterwards where they were much more open about sex with me.

I just feel... ashamed? confused? I enjoy this. I really do. I cant imagine a world without it. Its my favorite thing to do. And yet I also feel like everything in the world is telling me this is bad. I feel like I cant connect with other girls who aren't like me. I can barely connect with other girls at all. I don't understand how they don't want sex as much as I do, how they can just hang out with a hot guy and not want to sleep with him automatically. I sometimes wonder if something is wrong with my brain receptors where I just have much more physical pleasure from sex than other women or something. I will say that it takes much less to make me orgasm than most other women I talk to. I will, more often than not, have multiple orgasms.

The thing is, I am not damaged, I am not disturbed. In every other way, in my upbringing, home life, I am a normal well adjusted girl with good grades and no real history of depression or anxiety or anything like that. I sometimes wish this was something that I could go to therapy, and the therapist would tell me that something in my past is why I am like this, but I cant. Its not a 'complex' I have. And I sort of hate that. I wish I had an off button in this regard.

Not sure what to do. Is anyone else like this? Just overwhelming desire sexually to the point where they are basically seeking sex constantly? I am worried about my future. I am worried that this is all I will really care about in my life. That I just have an absurdly high sex drive to the point where it destroys my social life.

TL;DR - - I am worried that I enjoy sex too much, and that I am just destined to be like this for my entire life.



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 02:18PM by curtaloiwun6 https://ift.tt/3yPbrQC
I (19F) feel like I 'give in' too easily with sexual situations, and I am not sure how to change myself. I feel like a complete sex object sometimes. Am I just destined to be like this forever? I (19F) feel like I 'give in' too easily with sexual situations, and I am not sure how to change myself. I feel like a complete sex object sometimes. Am I just destined to be like this forever? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.