Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24f) boyfriend (26M) cried on me while we where sleeping.

No backstory for it is toooo long. But in short:

I was abused (Both physically and mentally) by both my parents , I met my boyfriend at a coffee shop I used to work at.

Now what happened:

Like every other day we both watched a bit of netflix etc and went to sleep , he doesn't really like to cuddle but I do (It reminds of my siblings and my aunt and uncle) so he tries to do his best and cuddle a bit , today was unusual he actually cuddled! but also started to cry (I didn't notice him crying as I was just happy that he was cuddling for longer than usual) this didn't really strike me until now.

Is this normal , anything I can do?

He has never done this and we have been together for 5Years and nothing can cause this.

I have asked him about what happened and he just replied with:

"Please don't bring this up again"

This is a throwaway account as he knows about my main one and uses reddit regularly.

Pretty knew to reddit so sorry if I didn't write this post correctly.

TLDR; While sleeping my boyfriend starting crying out of nowhere and doesn't want to talk about it.



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 03:40AM by thrownbythepit https://ift.tt/3vIxUwI
My (24f) boyfriend (26M) cried on me while we where sleeping. My (24f) boyfriend (26M) cried on me while we where sleeping. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.