Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend sent 93 snaps today and its not the first time.

My(19) girlfriend(18) of two years is extremely clingy. We've been apart for a few months because of the covid situation but we're dealing fine with it.

She has this tendency to film videos in snap and talk as if she is talking to me. Sometimes she rambles on about her day or something that she found out. The thing is I don't know if I'm an as*hole if I consider it as spam. Just today she sent over 93 snaps out of which at least 70 were videos and I find it a hassle to go through because the whole excitement of receiving a snap goes away.

Please advise me on what to tell her and maybe if I should change my outlook on this.


tl;dr: Clingy girlfriend spams snapchat and I don't know how to tell her to stop nicely.



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 10:52AM by BunyodShams https://ift.tt/2SGekmu
My girlfriend sent 93 snaps today and its not the first time. My girlfriend sent 93 snaps today and its not the first time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.