Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf untags himself from our photos

I’d love to get some perspective on this. Me (24 F) and my bf (23 M) have been dating for a year. Anytime I have posted a picture of us together on Instagram, he used to untag himself. With more recent ones, the tag stays but he hides them from showing up on his profile. I’ve asked him about this and he said it was because of his job...? He didn’t want anyone to be able to tag him on social media in case bosses would see....But I’ve told him that my insta is private so they won’t see it anyways. He posted one picture of us together about a month ago after I got upset that he never had posted me before. He originally had me tagged, but I noticed that a few days ago he removed my tag from the post. When I asked why, he played dumb and said “I did??? I didn’t mean to.” Like what? It makes me feel like he’s being shady and trying to hide me. Any advice would be appreciated

TLDR ; Bf untags himself from our photos and has untagged me from the one post he has up



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 10:01PM by alexisb621 https://ift.tt/3i4YqMV
My bf untags himself from our photos My bf untags himself from our photos Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.