Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Who pays for what when we travel? (35/F, 35/M)

I came in to some extra money and the travel bug has been eating me alive since COVID began...

I "need" to travel, and I want to gift my bf tickets to go to Amsterdam with me for a few days. If I pay his flight and hotel expenses as a gift, is it rude or out of line to ask him to pay for food and entertainment? I don't want to come across as stingy or thoughtless, but I feel like if I pay for every single thing it's a bit....unbalanced and awkward? Not sure what the right word is.


tl;dr: Gifting BF flight and hotel to Amsterdam, is it out of line to ask him to pay for food and entertainment (museums, touristy things)?



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 08:56AM by uhlex28 https://ift.tt/3uxUVkA
Who pays for what when we travel? (35/F, 35/M) Who pays for what when we travel? (35/F, 35/M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.