Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Man I'm Dating Flirting Inappropriately With Bartender While On Date

So...I went our with a guy for a date. It was a nice time. After a few drinks we stopped at a bar to have a final drink. There was an attractive female bar tender who talked to us, giving details about her personal life, including her on again and off again relationship with her boyfriend.

I was done with that conversation after 20 minutes, but we stayed about an hour. She is attractive, but so am i. Unfortunately, I got an uneasy feeling that I couldn't put my finger on. The following weekend, my date set up a date with a another couple to go to the same bar where this bar tender works. We eat and he says we should all get a drink at the bar and say hello to "our friend we met last week. We all go and have a drink and she comes over and he proceeds to talk to this girl....and it was excessive. So much that the other couple we were out with noticed.

I didn't know what to say. I am not at all the jealous type. I don't know what to say, but I am not sure I want to continue dating someone who is, at the very least, oblivious to me when in the presence of a pretty bar tender, or worse, is trying to score a date with this woman while he's out with me.

I think I need to address this. He asked me to go to a party at the home of a close friend of his next weekend. Besides this, he has been great. He did drink a lot, but that is no excuse. I don't act like that when I've had a few and do not expect my partner to do that either.

PLEASE give me some advice on what to say to address this. I am sincerely thinking about breaking this off.

*Td;lr. To sum it up: guy I'm seeing for a month and half was overtly flirting with bar tender. It was excessive to the point the other couple that was with us took note. This is the second time we saw her. Ran into her one evening for a drink, then he went out of his way to make sure and visit. I'm feeling uneasy. What to say about this?

*I posted this in relationship advice also, but this has a larger following. I really need advice here. I need to know what to say. It has been a few days and he things things are fine. But I don't! This is very new and if he is already acting this way, I don't think it bodes well for the future. I just need to know a script for what I want to say and how to approach this. I am not sure if I should just call it quits or open up a dialog about it. I'm leaning towards calling it off.



Submitted May 31, 2021 at 03:24PM by throwkcab1 https://ift.tt/2SLOQnL
Man I'm Dating Flirting Inappropriately With Bartender While On Date Man I'm Dating Flirting Inappropriately With Bartender While On Date Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.