Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you get over the anger and feelings of being stupid and gaining back trust with yourself after being cheated on, my (28/F) gf cheated on me (29/M)

3 weeks ago my girlfriend was at my grad school graduation and I thought we were happy, we were talking about having a future together, moving in together, having a family. Now I just feel like I was sold a bunch of lies and I was the last person to figure it out.

My girlfriend was really self-conscious about getting cheated on because she had been supposedly cheated on a few times in the past. I constantly had to reassure her because I have a few female friends, she even got uncomfortable that I have gay friends for some reason.

She went out of town for her friends birthday on a trip with her group of friends, and she told me her friend was friends with a guy she used to hook up with, and I told her I was uncomfortable with it, but I trusted her. She told me she loved me and cared about me and that I shouldn't worry. Last week when she came back and told me that she cheated on when she was gone and that she didn't want to be with me anymore because she wouldn't have cheated if she felt the way she thought she felt about me. Essentially blaming me and pointing out the things about our relationship and me that made her unhappy, things that just a few weeks ago were things she loved about me apparently.

Last week I was sad about it and kind of sulked about it, but now I'm just mad about it, I'm mad at her, I'm mad at myself, I don't know what was true about our relationship, and I'm having a hard time even trusting my own judgement.

tl;dr

My ex cheated on me and I've progressed into being angry about it and questioning my own judgement, how do I get past this?



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 03:52PM by darkside00221 https://ift.tt/3p9Cdz0
How do you get over the anger and feelings of being stupid and gaining back trust with yourself after being cheated on, my (28/F) gf cheated on me (29/M) How do you get over the anger and feelings of being stupid and gaining back trust with yourself after being cheated on, my (28/F) gf cheated on me (29/M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.