Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [21 M] girlfriend [24 F] acts like I owe her stuff just because I'm moving to the US with her.

I'm [21M] a Mexican that met a [24 F] girl online almost 2 years ago. We have been dating for 1 and half year now and we have decided to live together in the US. Both of us work, but sadly my income is less than hers because my currency is worth less than US dollar. Ex: my job pays 1000 dollars a month in Mexico but the same job in the US pays 4000 per month.

She recently started to say that I owe her a lot of stuff because she's allowing me to live in the US. She said stuff like "You're going to buy me anything I want, and you're going to work hard for it because I'm waiting for you to come here when I could be with someone else here and I'm also giving you the opportunity to live here".

It bothers me because she is acting like she is doing all the work for the visa process/ relationship when I'm the one paying for everything and that it's my fault the US is better country than Mexico in many different ways. The way she asks for stuff is acting like she is giving me a lot/she receives nothing back and I'm forcing her to be with me in a way. I'm not with her to move there, I have no other option because she is the love of my life and she doesn't want to move to another country, she said that herself.

I don't know what to do to change the way she thinks because it's totally unfair to treat me like that just because I'm moving to a better country in a way.

Tldr; my girlfriend acts like I owe her stuff just because I'm moving to the US from Mexico and I will have a better life even though I'm the one paying for the whole processes and a lot of stuff.



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 03:13PM by Spcr1999 https://ift.tt/2SFzgKc
My [21 M] girlfriend [24 F] acts like I owe her stuff just because I'm moving to the US with her. My [21 M] girlfriend [24 F] acts like I owe her stuff just because I'm moving to the US with her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.