Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband has kept out MC a secret from his family!

My husband has been keeping our MC a secret from his family

I (23F) have been without child for more than a week now. I immediately told my family when the MC began. My husband (24M) and I arranged a trip to visit his family this weekend to celebrate the news of our pregnancy. Unfortunately, there is nothing left to celebrate, or so I thought... I asked my husband if he had told his mother the news the days leading up to this weekend trip. He assured me that he would speak with her and I never pressed the issue as this is his lose too and he needs to process this on his own time. He never told them. I arrived to his family’s home to a onesie being placed in my hand... We exchanged glances and I just went with it. I thanked them. The next day his whole family came to visit with us. So many people congratulated us and asked me so many questions regarding the baby... When will we know the gender? How far along are you? When is the due date? I lied all night. What is he thinking? His family is going to hate me if they find out! Even if we got pregnant immediately the due date would be off by 2 months! Should we continue this lie? Maybe tell them that I had a chemical pregnancy and got pregnant immediately after and didn’t know? What does this say about my husbands character?

TLDR: my husband has put us in a sticky situation



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 10:58AM by ScarredKeko https://ift.tt/3fXPUMZ
My husband has kept out MC a secret from his family! My husband has kept out MC a secret from his family! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.